We are pleased to have you back and WINNING with us! We will be following the guidelines below for the protection of our customers. Please join with us in keeping everyone safe.
- Casino hours are 10am to Midnight daily.
- Temperature checks will be required of patrons. You must be 21 to enter.
- Masks will be required upon entry, first one is free, additional are $1.00.
- Feeling sick, have a fever, or come in contact with someone with Covid-19, please stay home.
- Hand sanitizing stations and wipes will be throughout the casino.
- Every other game will be out of service to accommodate social distancing.
- Each game will have a sign over the bill acceptor, “Sanitized for your safety, please remove before play.” This will let our staff know to wipe down each game after each person.
- Soft drinks and coffee will be served to players. No beer served at this time.
- Promotions will begin after the first month.
- Inactive gamblers will be asked to leave the gaming floor.
- The motel and restaurant will open at a later date.
VIEW our Safety Sheet here.
VIEW our coronavirus guidelines sheet here.